YOGYAKARTA 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Visit Prambanan Hindu Temple, a collection of massive Hindu temples. And Borobudur Temple, the world’s Buddhist monument.
Day 1: Upon arrival at Yogyakarta Airport, meet and greet with our tour guide. Transfer to hotel and check in.
Afternoon visit to Prambanan Hindu Temple, a collection of massive Hindu temples built by the Mataram Kingdom, rulers of central Java and defeaters of the Sailendra Dynasty. (-)
Day 2: Full Day Tour : Visit Sultan Palace (known as Kraton), this is a grand complex that was meticulously planned to reflect the Javanese cosmos, a splendid example of traditional Javanese architecture that has no equal. Then continue to Tamansari Water Castle, a site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta.
Lunch will be served at Local Restaurant. Visit the Batik Home Industry and Silversmith at Kotagede, then directly to Borobudur Temple, the world’s Buddhist monument, ancient site widely considered to be one of the world’s seven wonders. Mendut Temple, about 3 Kilometers east Borobudur is the last stop before heading back to Yogyakarta city for free shopping at Malioboro Street (B/L/-)
Day 3: Pick up at hotel, transfer to airport for departure (B/-/-)
- 2 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Tour and transfer as per itinerary below include a lunch at local restaurant on tour
- Full AC vehicle with professional tour guide, and all entrance fees
- Airport assistance + porterage upon departure, luggage van (for group booking only)
- Mineral water, light refreshment, etc